At Springfield Legal Service our business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. We are committed to using our business acumen and legal expertise to help your business succeed.
We know that no two businesses are the same – they each have their own needs and risks, which is why you need personalised legal advice. When you work with us, it’s a guarantee: practical, affordable legal solutions that are tailored to meet the unique needs and risks of your business.
Our lawyers can help you with all aspects of business law, including:
- Business structures
- Business Contracts, including purchase or sale of business
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation
- Corporations law
- Property and leasing Commercial law and small business legal advice
- Workplace and employment Bankruptcy and insolvency Tax
- Business succession and asset protection
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Trademarks and Patents
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Ready for personal, practical legal solutions? Contact us today to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business lawyers in Springfield.