At GLG Legal Springfield we offer you a wealth of legal information, endeavouring to keep you informed and offer you advice from our team of specialised lawyers. Additionally, we regularly host free webinars, allowing our participants to gain valuable insights and practical tips on a range of legal subjects.
Below, you’ll find a list of our webinars. Please note that the live broadcast for some webinars has concluded.
WHY AN ENDURING POWER OF ATTORNEY IS LIKE A FORM OF INSURANCE
You’re Invited to our informative webinar!
📅 Date: Wed, 8 November 2023
⏰ Time: 1-2pm
- Why an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPOA) is a vital safeguard
- Selecting the right person to appoint
- Exploring the scope of decisions that can be made
- Implementation of your EPOA
- Understanding capacity, duties and obligations of attorneys.
Discover why an EPOA is more than just a legal document; it’s your safety net. Our expert lawyer Cathy Vo will provide valuable insights and practical recommendations about EPOAs, ensuring you have the knowledge to protect your future.
Don’t miss this opportunity to empower yourself with the knowledge you need for peace of mind and financial security. Join us at the webinar!
Secure your spot now by registering here:
SUPERANNUATION AND HOW IT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF ESTATE PLANNING – SHOULD I MAKE A BINDING OR NON-BINDING NOMINATION
This webinar has already concluded; you can access the recording by clicking the button below.
- Advantages and disadvantages of making a binding nomination.
- What happens when there’s no binding nomination?
- How does the trustee of the superfund decide how the benefit should be paid.
- Special focus on self-managed super funds (SMSFs).
- Why is super not considered an estate asset?
- The importance of making a binding nomination for estate inclusion.
Our expert lawyer Cathy Vo guides you through the intricacies of superannuation in estate planning and offers valuable insights.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain clarity on securing your financial future and making informed decisions about your superannuation!
The live broadcast of this webinar has ended. Feel free to click the button below to watch the recording.